B:DAT are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our web site visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
B:DAT may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this web site, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, address, telephone number and email address).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our web site services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name, address, telephone number and email address).
- Information that you send to us such as e-mails and contact form submissions.
Using your personal data
B:DAT may use your personal information to:
- administer the web site;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the web site;
- Enable your use of the services available on the web site;
- Send to you information requested via the web site;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the web site.
B:DAT will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Security of your personal data
B:DAT will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee, please contact us for more information.
Third party web sites
The web site contains links to other web sites. B:DAT are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party web sites.
Please let us know if the information which we hold needs to be corrected or updated.